White Family Dental in Elizabethtown is proud of the recognition our doctors and staff have received over the years.
- 2009 – Dr. White selected as one of topDentists‘ Top Dentists in the United States
- 2009 – Dr. White recognized in the Harrisburg 717 Magazine as one of the Top 100 Dentists in the Susquehanna Valley
- 2009 – Dr. White received the Ken Baker Memorial Award in recognition of many years of dedicated service to the Elizabethtown community
- 2009 – Dr. Badger awarded as an Associate Member of the Academy of Endodontics
- 2008 – Dr. White inducted in to the American College of Dentists
- 2005 – Elizabethtown Dental received the Biotene Oral Excellence Award for outstanding patient care in the therapeutic treatment of dry mouth
- 2005 – Dr. White awarded a Presidential Citation by the Pennsylvania Dental Association for outstanding contributions and dedicated service to the public and the profession of dentistry.
- 2005 – Dr. Badger awarded fellowship in the Academy of General Dentistry based on hours of continuing education.
- 2003 – Elizabethtown Dental awarded “Dental Team of the Year” by the Crown Council
- 2002 – Dr. White recognized by the PA Dental Association Political Action Committee for his commitment to the legislative goals of organized dentistry
- 2002 – Team member Nancy Sweigart awarded “Dental Hygienist of the Year” by the Crown Council
- 2002 – Team member Nancy Hoover awarded “Business Assistant of the Year” by the Crown Council
- 2002 – Dr. Badger awarded Laser Dentistry Certification
- 2001 – 2009 – One of the Top 20 fundraisers in the national “Smiles for Life” campaign
- 2001 – Elizabethtown Dental was the featured practice in the “Dental Success” newsletter