Elizabethtown Cosmetic Dental Expertise
Cosmetic dentistry procedures are performed to correct everything from tooth discoloration and cracks to spacing issues and even missing teeth. White Family Dental Associates in Elizabethtown offers the following aesthetic and cosmetic dental options to our patients:
- Porcelain Veneers | Ceramic shells applied to the front of the teeth to conceal cracks and chips, overlay gaps, and to create a whiter appearance to a person’s smile.
- Invisalign Clear Braces | A cosmetic dentistry solution for unevenly spaced, overlapping, or gapped teeth. Invisalign is a popular teeth-straightening solution for adults who want to avoid orthodontic braces.
- Dental Crowns & Bridges | A cap used to repair badly decayed or damaged teeth. The dental crown is created from a mold of the original tooth, and then applied after the decay is removed and the tooth is prepared.
- Teeth Whitening | One of the most popular cosmetic dental procedures available. There are two methods for whitening teeth: “Zoom” teeth whitening (performed in the dentist’s office) and at-home teeth whitening (involving the use of take-home teeth whitening kits).
- Tooth Colored Dental Fillings | A composite resin material matched to the natural shade of your teeth. Tooth-colored “white” dental fillings are an attractive alternative to silver amalgam fillings.
- Dental Bonding | The application of tooth-colored composite to the teeth. The tooth bonding material can then be polished and shaped to look like the rest of the teeth.
- Porcelain Inlays & Onlays | Durable and attractive restorations used to repair cracked or otherwise damaged teeth. Inlays and onlays require less tooth reduction than fillings or dental crowns.
To learn more about any of these cosmetic dental procedures, please call your Elizabethtown, PA cosmetic dentistry office – White Family Dental Associates. Or fill out the form at the right of this page for a free cosmetic dental consultation.